If you’re looking for the perfect dessert to top off your meal this evening, look no further than this No-Bake Cheesecake. Not only will you save yourself from dealing with an unnecessarily hot kitchen, but you’ll also create a classic dessert that is delicious and satisfying. Made with cream cheese, condensed milk, and graham cracker crumbs, this creamy, crisp, and tart treat will be a favorite among your household. You can even top it with berries, pie filling, or chocolate chips to take it to the next level. To get started, take a peek at the ingredients and directions below.
For Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 18 crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if using unsalted butter
For the Filling
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 14-ounces, or 1 can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Berries, pie filling, or other toppings of your choice
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Chill the cheesecake at least 4 hours before cutting and serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve.
Jefferson on the Lake Apartments in Olathe, Kansas